- Preschool, kindergarten, and elementary students in first and second grade may choose to participate in our Kindermusik® program.
- Students in grades one through six receive regular musical and choir instruction as a part of their weekly curriculum.
- The junior high students take a required choir elective.
- Students may also elect to take private lessons in acoustic guitar, cello, flute, mandolin, piano, string bass, trumpet, ukulele, viola, or violin.
- High school students may also elect and/or audition for choir, vocal ensembles, orchestra, and group or private vocal instruction.
ARTS AFTER SCHOOL