Statement of Faith
- We believe in the inspiration and authority of the Scriptures.
- We believe in one God existing eternally in three co-equal, co-substantial persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary atonement, bodily resurrection, and imminent personal return.
- We believe that salvation is entirely of God, being by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone.
- We believe in the unity of believers, all of whom are indwelt by the Holy Spirit from the moment of salvation.
We believe that salvation can be found in these verses:
– “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23
– “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Romans 6:23
– “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
– “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Romans 10:9
– “Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 5:1
If you would like more information about what the Bible teaches or how you can be saved, please do not hesitate to contact our Pastor, Mr. Mark Roland, or any of our teachers or administrators. We would count it a great privilege to share what we believe with you!