Characterized by college preparatory curricula, Calvary has the ministry of equipping students with the necessary skills and content to help your child realize their full God-given potential. The high academic expectations for the child set in a Christian environment enhance student learning.
The elementary program effectively prepares students with a spiritual foundation to love God, love others, use the Bible, and understand that God has created every person to glorify Him. We are blessed with Christian teachers who are creative, caring, and certified in their area of teaching. They create a classroom environment that encourages students to explore new learning, feel safe and secure, treat others with respect and know that Jesus loves them.
Our Academic Goals:
- to provide a Christian education that strives for academic excellence, which will enable all to proceed to a level of higher learning or training to which they may aspire and of which they are capable,
- to inspire youth with a love for learning,
- to teach the basic foundations in language arts, foreign language, social sciences, mathematics, science, and the practical and fine arts,
- to teach critical thinking and problem solving skills,
- to teach good study habits,
- to promote character development, good citizenship and leadership